Children are instantly drawn to crystals, loving their sparkly energies. although we ask that you should follow these precautions:
* Keep your crystals out of reach for younger children.
* Use tumbled stones, not sharp crystals.
* Use only crystals that large enough, not to be swallowed.
* Supervision is encouraged when children are handling crystals.
Children's intuition are still open, they can feel the energies and vibration of the crystals, you would often see them running towards the "sparkly rocks" and yes, they can feel, hear or see. Ask them about it. You will be quite surprised. It is for you to support, acknowledge their innate wisdom and see the joy and sparkle in their eyes.